Covid 19 Support
At Kingston Mazda we consider safety to be non-negotiable. This means our staff and client health and safety comes above any other priority we have. In order to ensure all guests and team members feel safe at all times, we keep up with every government safety guideline day by day, and also go above and beyond where we feel it may be necessary. Currently, this includes:
- Posting clear signage of all requirements for entry, test drives, and waiting areas at our store;
- Requiring masks be worn at all times;
- Knowing the vaccination status of all team members and using vaccine policy to hire new staff;
- Constant sanitization of all surfaces and shared spaces;
- Proper distancing everywhere in the dealership;
- Proper ventilation in all areas;
- Sign-in contact tracing sheets;
- Clearly posted questionnaires to determine if team members and clients are safe to enter the store;
- Daily screening of all staff;
- Test-drive requirements as mandated by the province of Ontario.
Please call or email the management (phone numbers and emails are posted on our Meet the Team page) if you have any concerns or require further privacy or touchless service. Your comfort and ease matter to us.
The Kingston Mazda Team